Who we are
Our website address is https://www.advanedu.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your consumption of content, and data from third-party platforms you connect with Advanedu.
In order to use certain features you need to create a user account which requires us to collect and store your name, email address, password, and account settings.
We collect photo, headline, biography, language, social media profiles. Data will be publicly viewable by others.
Educational Content Data
courses content, course media, course realted matrial for download, articles which is added by Instructor.
Student & Instructor payment related information. Student payment information collected during payment. Instructor add payment related information while setuping course for getting paid.
Contact & Support
We collect name, phone & email when user or visitor contact us.
Comment & Reviews
we collect comment & reviews form user for enrolled course to make more courses.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Embedded content from other websites
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity. We retain your data for as long as it is needed to serve the purposes for which it was collected.We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
- Provide and administer the Services;
- Process payments to instructors;
- Process your requests and orders for educational content, products, specific services, information, or features;
- Communicate with you about your account by:
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and students; notifications about changes to our Service; and updates to our agreements;
- Sending you information, such as by email about your progress in courses and related content, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available instructor-created content (which you can opt out of at any time);
- Manage your account and account preferences and personalize your experience;
- Verify the identity of instructors;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Market products, services, surveys, and promotions;
- Identify unique users across devices;
- Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How users can request data deletion
To terminate your account: Go to profile > Danger Zone > Delete account
To request to access, correct, or delete your personal data, please use our online form here. You can also submit these requests by emailing [email protected]. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.