Support

How to check my purchase history?

A.On the top right corner, click the icon , then select “Purchase History” on the board appeared.

How to view all courses?

A.You can see all courses available on Advanedu.

To do this, you can click the search button, ,on every page you see.

Danger: How to delete my account?

A.On the top right corner, click the icon , then select “Profile” on the board appeared.

B.Next you can click “Danger zone” and then “Delete Account”. Before deleting your account, it is recommended to delete all your courses first.

Instructor revenue share

A. How do Advanedu and instructors share revenue?

  • The revenue share is dependent on the number of courses/classes each instructor publishes. There are 4 different levels currently:
  • Instructors publish 1-10 courses/classes: Advanedu takes 40% sale revenue, while instructors take the rest 60%. When Advanedu pays instructors, instructors pay the entire transaction fee and others.
  • Instructors publish 11-20 courses/classes: Advanedu takes 30% sale revenue, while instructors take the rest 70%. This applies for all courses/classes, which instructors have published so far. When Advanedu pays instructors, instructors pay the entire transaction fee and others.
  • Instructors publish 21-30 courses/classes: Advanedu takes 25% sale revenue, while instructors take the rest 75%. This applies for all courses/classes, which instructors have published so far. When Advanedu pays instructors, instructors pay the entire transaction fee and others.
  • Instructors publish more than 30 courses/classes: Advanedu takes 20% sale revenue, while instructors take the rest 80%. This applies for all courses/classes, which instructors have published so far. When Advanedu pays instructors, instructors pay the entire transaction fee and others.

B. When and how will instructors receive payment?

$150 is the minimum threshold for payment. Instructors wait about 30 days before receiving money. For instance, if an instructor earns $80 in September, he/she won’t get payment immediately. If he/she earns $80 more in October, which is $160 in total and this is higher than the minimum threshold, he/she will get $160 by the beginning of December, not November. Each time we pay, the amount must be $150 at least.

How to create a new announcement?

After publishing a course, you can create a new announcement for that course if you want. The announcement can be used to attract the attention of the students or mention any changes in the course. Some instructors use the announcement to advertise their course or related courses. Some use it to encourage or remind students to keep learning. There are several things you can do with “Create new announcement” to interact with your students.

A.First of all, you need to get to the specific course, which you would like to create a new announcement.

B.On the top right corner, click the icon , then select “Create Course” on the board appeared.

C.A list of all courses you have published or are working on will appear. You need to choose the specific course, which you want to create a new announcement.

D.A board like this will appear after choosing the course.

E.You need to click “Announcement”.

Then you just simply click

F.It will appear like below.

After typing the Announcement title and description, you can click “Create Announcement” to complete this process.

Youtube and Vimeo videos testing

Youtube video:


Vimeo video:



How to adjust the video size?